provider of this Website. Raise Dot Digital Limited takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This
of the Website.
Definitions and interpretation
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited
to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Raise Dot Digital Limited is the "data controller".
This means that Raise Dot Digital Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your
Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Raise Dot Digital Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to
make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and
frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best
possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.
If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section
headed "Your rights" below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to provide relevant services;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you
suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting
us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers
and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit
www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems
Data be deleted.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you
at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to
the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly
unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse
your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is
inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from
using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data
including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of
your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you
may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the
Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your
Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites
This Website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the
United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other
data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and
for the purposes set out above. You can opt out of Google Analytics if you; disable or refuse the cookie,
Changes of business ownership and control
- Raise Dot Digital Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the
sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Raise Dot Digital Limited. Data provided by Users will,
where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the
Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services. Raise Dot Digital
Limited has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and
respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your
consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Raise Dot
Digital Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the
placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers
accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to
access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and
guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org.
You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this privacy
policy will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes
arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are
You may contact Raise Dot Digital Limited by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you
think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.